When you first open Studio, you will see a Welcome layout, composed of several panels, as well as an example bag loaded for playback. Hover over each panel to see its name and toolbar, and seek to different places on the playback bar to see the panels update with new information.
The app's top bar contains a Layouts menu, where you can save different Studio "dashboards" for later use.
You can use the application toolbar menus to do the following:
- Open a new Studio window (
- Connect to a data source (
Open Rosbridge (WebSocket),
Open Bag File (Local), or
Open Bag File (HTTP))
- Reset your layout to the Welcome layout (
- Read documentation on message path syntax (
Message Path Syntax)
- Reference keyboard shortcuts (
- Open the Foxglove website (