Display a graph visualization of the current node and topic topology.
Connect to a live ROS system using the native connector for best results.
The graph will show nodes, topics, and services. Nodes implement services, and either subscribe to or publish topics. The direction of the graph's arrows will denote whether a node is subscribing to or publishing a topic.
- Nodes – blue rectangles
- Topics – purple diamonds
- Services – red rectangles
If any items in the graph are overlapping, click and drag to reposition them for easier viewing.
Use the available controls to accomplish the following:
- Zoom to fit the graph within the viewport
- Toggle the graph's orientation
- Toggle the visibility of the topics
- Toggle the visibility of the services