Foxglove Launch Week (Fall 2022)
An exciting week of Foxglove announcements and news
Last week, we had our first ever Foxglove Launch Week – an action-packed week of exciting new product announcements and Foxglove news!
Here's a recap of all our updates:
- We raised $15M for our Series A!
- Foxglove is officially SOC 2 compliant
- We introduced Studio's new 3D panel – and recorded our first Foxglove podcast episode about it!
- CTO Roman Shtylman does a deep dive on how data loading in Studio can streamline your debugging workflows
Foxglove Data Platform
- We're offering reduced pricing for Foxglove Teams
- We introduced Foxglove events, a way to annotate your robotics data with rich metadata
- We have a new MCAP storage plugin for ROS 2
- Foxglove engineer John Hurliman will be giving a talk on "MCAP: A Next-Generation File Format for ROS Recording" at this year's ROSCon
We hope you had as much fun as we did!
If you have questions about any of our announcements (or if you have any feedback for our next Launch Week, coming soon!), you can message us on Twitter or join our Slack community.
Announcing Foxglove Data Platform Events
Annotate your robotics data with metadata-rich events with Foxglove Data Platform and Studio.
Esther WeonEsther Weon
5 min read
Improving How Foxglove Studio Loads Data
Optimizing message loading and lookup for accurate data analysis.
Roman ShtylmanRoman Shtylman
5 min read
Get blog posts sent directly to your inbox.