Foxglove Launch Week (Fall 2022)
Last week, we had our first ever Foxglove Launch Week – an action-packed week of exciting new product announcements and Foxglove news!
Here's a recap of all our updates:
- We introduced Studio's new 3D panel – and recorded our first Foxglove podcast episode about it!
- CTO Roman Shtylman does a deep dive on how data loading in Studio can streamline your debugging workflows
Foxglove Data Platform
- We're offering reduced pricing for Foxglove Teams
- We introduced Foxglove events, a way to annotate your robotics data with rich metadata
- We have a new MCAP storage plugin for ROS 2
- Foxglove engineer John Hurliman will be giving a talk on "MCAP: A Next-Generation File Format for ROS Recording" at this year's ROSCon
We hope you had as much fun as we did!
Annotate your robotics data with metadata-rich events with Foxglove Data Platform and Studio.
Optimizing message loading and lookup for accurate data analysis.
Get blog posts sent directly to your inbox.